RAVENGRADE APPS INSTALLATION GUIDE
CINELOOK, DARO & MASTER TONE INSTALLATION STEPS
- Download and Unzip the Zip-file.
- Open “Project Settings” in DaVinci Resolve, navigate to “Color Management”, scroll down to “Lookup Tables” and click “Open LUT Folder”.
- If you are on Mac, copy the entire “NameOfPlugin_Mac”-folder to the LUT folder. If you are on Windows, copy the entire “NameOfPlugin_Win”-folder to the LUT folder.
- Restart Resolve
- Open Resolve and go to the OFX menu on the color page, search for DCTL and drag it onto a Node.
- Click the Node, and choose your version of the Plugin from the DCTL list in the “Effects menu”.
IF YOU HAVE A PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE PLUGIN INSTALLED
- Navigate to your LUT Folder and delete the old folders.
- Follow the Installation steps above.
IMPORTANT: It’s not recommended to swap versions in the middle of a project.
MIRA POWERGRADE INSTALLATION STEPS
- Right-click in the gallery section of the Color page and choose “Add PowerGrade Album”.
- Right-click in the gray gallery area and choose “Import”.
- Navigate to your your Mira Power Grade folder and choose to import the DRX-files. Note that you you don’t have to import the JPG files.
Q: Why doesn’t the Plugin work, or why doesn’t the sliders respond?
A: Make sure the entire folder structure is copied into the LUT folder, not only the DCTL file.
Q: Why does the Cinelook looks in the MIRA PowerGrades expect a different folder path?
A: Make sure the version number of Cinelook matches the version number of the MIRA PowerGrades. If you are using Cinelook v.1.5, you need to use MIRA PowerGrades v.1.5.